Mama Rose's Overview |
338 East Elkhorn Avenue
Estes Park, CO 80517
Located in Barlow Plaza, along the Riverwalk in downtown Estes Park. Homemade pastas, sauces, meatballs & sausage; vegetarian & wheat-free options. Seafood, baked pasta, basil pesto & Mama's lasagna. Open daily at 4:00pm. Closed January.
Mama Rose's Comments:|
1. This is my fifth time eating at Mama Rose's and I have never been disappointed. I would recommend Mama Rose's to everyone.
2. Best Lasagna anywhere!!! Druw
3. Look no further for fine Italian dining! Yum, yum, yum! One of my favorites. Holly
4. The food and the service at Mama Rose's is first class. I recommend dining here to all my guests and athletes.
Terry - Active at Altitude Terry
5. Love the neverending salad. The food is great. Rick
6. The food and ambiance are amazing. There is nothing like sitting on the patio eating a big bowl of noodles and listening to the live music playing on Barlow Plaza. We are looking forward to eating at Mama Rose's next week when we are in town! Tracey
7. No italian taste what so ever! Bland, white noodles, no basil, no garlic, no onion..... Molly
Mama Rose's Video
"A Snapshoe Of Mama Rose's"
Mama Rose's Map & Directions