''Your Sacred Space Is Where You'll Find Yourself Again & Again''. Riverspointe Spa is a healing space for Massage, Energy Work, Manicures, Pedicures, Waxing, Body Treatments and Facials. Our mission is to provide our guests with quality bodywork that nurtures and empowers them in their own healing process, as well as to provide a profoundly relaxing experience. Our facility includes menís and womenís locker and shower facilities, infrared sauna, and a beautiful relaxation area for you to sip a cup of tea and gaze at the river running by. Located on the West end of Elkhorn Avenue in Estes Park, Riverspointe Spa offers a wide variety of massage techniques and boasts extremely professional, highly trained Massage Therapists. Whether you are looking for relaxation, rejuvenation, or therapeutic work, we will far exceed your expectations.
CALL 970-577-6841 to book with us TODAY!
Address: 333 East Wonderview Avenue Estes Park, CO 80517
Telephone: (970) 577-6841
Web Site: www.riverspointespa.com
|Riverspointe Spa Reviews:|
1. I'm an Estes Park local and just happened to see this beautiful new spa that sprung up along the riverwalk! The staff there were unbelievably wonderful and I got the best massage I've ever had!! Try their Ashiatsu massage -it's the best!!! EstesParkchick
2. Riverspoint Spa is the new hot spot in Estes Park. I was looking for a massage treatment that would leave me relaxed and would detoxify my system. I enjoyed a deluxe raindrop massage from Michelle. She was fun, interesting and helped me to feel at ease. This is a MUST when you go to Estes Park. A post card experience in the Rocky Mountains--directly on the river. Professional and caring.
3. Between the luxurious robes, the delicious tea in their relaxation room (aptly named), the infrared sauna, the 10+ kinds of treatments, and the therapists themselves, I fell in love with Riverspointe Spa! It's so relaxing to look out of the windows up front or out of the relaxation room and see the river flowing by. When you walk into the building, it's warm and inviting, and makes you feel like your troubles are being carried away by that river. I've had fantastic treatments everytime I'm there, and I have results lasting anywhere from a couple days to a couple weeks.
The very moment you're thinking about spending a day in Estes Park, go to their website and book an appointment! You'll be dancing for joy. (And if you're sore and can't dance BEFORE you get in there, you'll certainly be dancing AFTER!)
4. I had a bamboo massage at Riverspointe Spa, and I felt like I was floating for the rest of the day! When you check this place out, ASK FOR BAMBOO! Claire
5. We loved the friendliness of the place; the atmosphere is so relaxing. The employees were wonderful, and we got an awesome massage! Ann and Steve
6. My therapist was fabulous- great customer service! One of the best (if not THE best) massage I've ever had, and I get them monthly! Glad I found you! Jennifer
7. I loved the environment, the staff, the professionalism... really, everything! My waxes with Wafaa were fantastic! Giselle
8. I loved the wonderful, relaxing environment. The treatments were all A+++, and the infrared sauna was great! Such a jewel in Estes Park! Anonymous
9. I've been here twice now and have received the best massages of my life! I love to get massage therapy and have yet to experience a better spa! Christina
Riverspointe Spa Video
Riverspointe Spa Map & Directions